Call (515) 277-6358 to schedule your consultation!
Smile Makeover Procedures
If you are like the many patients out there who just don’t simply love their smile, then perhaps it’s time for a complete smile makeover. Many people have taken the dive into the world of cosmetic dentistry and it has completely changed their lives. Nothing says a complete boost in confidence like a total overhaul of your smile. A dental professional can repair those pesky issues you’ve felt uncomfortable about for years, things like cracked or chipped teeth, missing teeth, badly yellowed or rotted teeth, decaying teeth, tooth or jaw pains and much more.
What Procedures Can be Done to Give Me A Full Smile Makeover?
- Professional Teeth Whitening: There is no teeth whitening procedure better than that of a professional dentist. Dental whitening strips or whitening toothpaste can only go so far, many patients aren’t 100% satisfied with the whitening they get with these over the counter products. Take the time and invest in a professional dental whitening treatment to truly get the effect of a whiter and brighter smile.
- Dental Veneers: Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are bonded to the front ends of teeth to mimic a whiter, brighter, and more aesthetic look for your teeth. Patients with chips, cracks, uneven and separated teeth opt for veneers as a quick fix.
- Root Canal Therapy: If you have a cavity, it is imperative to have it repaired before the infection reaches your jaw bone. Your dentist will remove the infected pulp from your infected tooth and fill it with a resin and cap it with a dental crown if needed.
- Dental Extractions: If a tooth has issues, way beyond repair, your dentist may recommend removing it completely. It may be tough to come to terms with removing an adult tooth, however, there are many ways to replace teeth these days that look and feel exactly like how a natural tooth would. There is no reason to keep a badly decayed or damaged tooth, especially if it could negatively affect the neighboring teeth, gums or jaw bone.
- Dental Implants: There are many ways to replace a missing or extracted tooth. Dental implants come highly recommended among dentists around the world. It is the one solution to replacing a tooth. It looks extremely natural as it mimics the look of a natural tooth and it also holds the strength of a natural tooth as well. This procedure goes below the gum line to use a titanium post (drilled into the jawbone) to hold the replacement tooth.
- Dental Fillings/ Composite Resin: Dental fillings are used to fill in a tooth once the decay has been cleaned out. Composite resin can be used to repair cracked teeth and to reshape a chipped tooth as well.
There are many reasons as to why a patient should opt for a smile makeover (or a full mouth reconstruction procedure). Your dentist can have an in-depth consultation with you to go over every detail needed in order to fully bring your smile to its once stunning look and give you that extra confidence you need!
Actual Patient Reviews
We have so many terrific reviews it's impossible for us to list them all! Thanks for supporting Iowa Dental Group with your gratitude.
Iowa Dental Group Contact Form
Our Des Moines' Dentists Bob Margeas DDS & Nicholas Economos are eager to help provide any answers you may have. Contact us today regarding optimal oral health.
Dentist Office Hours
Our Dentists look forward to answering any dentistry related questions or dental concerns you may have regarding your overall oral health and smile.
|Monday:||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday:||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday:||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday:||7:30am - 5:00pm|